Thursday, October 1, 2009






As a designer the best part of my job is getting to know families. I love to get a glimpse into the lives of the people I'm working with whether it be for a wedding or in their homes. I have started to have the opportunity to do more and more photography. I worked as a photographer for about 5 years a while back and I loved it. Since I quit to be home with my little monkeys I still do some work for family and friends. Recently, I've received more requests for photography. I think I love it for the same reasons that I love design work. I get to do what I LOVE, while getting to know people and their families. Plus I really believe that every family should have memories and photographs that don't require taking out a second mortgage. So for these reasons I have decided that I would love to do your families, or children or what ever else you want photographed for a very reasonable price. See price list below for details. Thanks to all my clients for letting me be a tiny part of your life!

No comments: